In order to remind you why dog owners are some of the luckiest people on the planet, we present our reasons why we think that dog owners have so much to be thankful for.
- The dogs makes us laugh out loud. That puppy that briskly crawls around while playing with his favorite toy or the older dog that needs exactly four and a half rotations before lying down make us happier simply by laughing at them or with them.
- No matter what, dog love us. Unconditional love is personified when our dogs love us, even when it feels like nobody else does. Our dogs don’t care if you made a big mistake at work or had a bad parenting moment. They are always there to give us a nudge with their cold nose and remind us that we are worthy of being loved.
- Dog cuddles. Need more words? It is one of the best parts of the day whether your 100 pound dog thinks he is a lap dog or your tiny dog makes a perfect fit on the couch near you.
- Certainly, dogs keep us active. The dogs love to move and we encourage them to do the same. Long walks, hiking in the preserve or playing catch in the back yard get us moving and make better decisions for our health. When we moved together, your dog and you feel better.
- Dogs are excellent listeners. Ever felt like no one listens to what you have to say? This sense of isolation is common in the less connected world of today. Thankfully, our dogs always listen to us. Floppy, long, short, or pointed ears, it always is there.